Back bodybuilding without gym-best back exercises without gym -at home

Back bodybuilding  without gym-best back exercises without gym, only at home


Covering the back area here,u must have heard that lots of guys say

"Hey! How the hell do you cover that if I don’t have a pullup bar?"


Pull-ups 

I also suggest you buy a pullup bar. They're not that much money and they are very versatile and allow you to do a whole lot of other things


But at "Hustlingmuscle" we say"You don’t need anything!", 

 Today I'm going to show you how to get your upper, your mid, and your lower back. All these areas that you need to hit if you want to complete low back development, okay? 

So, first of all, the upper back,

Pumped up back muscle

 Get on the floor, put your elbows on the ground like I'm showing you here. You drive your elbows into the ground. You can keep your feet flat on the floor and what you're doing is you're driving the lift of your torso, your upper back, off the ground via the elbows. Don’t push through your feet, they're just here for support if needed, but you really want to be able to push through the upper back. That's how you're going to engage the rhomboids, that's how you're going to engage the traps, that's how you're going to engage your posterior delts to try to get you up and off the ground. The key here is to hold each repetition, try to stick it, hold the contraction, and make sure that you got up there because of the back and not because of momentum. 


Now we are gonna hit our lats ,

pumping up lats

 that is mid-back or also known as meaty area of the back. Yes, we can work this, too. Especially if we've nothing to use because what we've try and do – as I always tell you – see around. Look at your surroundings.just use your creative mind and you'll definitely find the solution.  This is concrete. I can do it, though. A little more friction, but it's going to make it a little tougher than if you had a hardwood floor, or linoleum floor, or something like that. The idea is that you get yourself all the way to this fully outstretched position. I have my feet all the way back behind me, I actually have my arms ahead of me and what I do is, I initiate this complete, total body pull down, or pullover, or drag, all the way up to the top position. Then I lower myself back down. You can see that this very much mimics a pullover or at least a straight arm pull down. You know I'm one of the biggest fans of that exercise. in the order it to be more difficult to lift all your back up on your toes.youll find yourself in a pushup position just take yourself out. If you would like you'll actually drag your whole shin against the bottom until you're up to the purpose where you'll be able to then pull your remaining body up So you'll be able to unweight a number of your body by allowing your knees and shins to the touch the bottom . 


Finally, sort of a combo exercise,


showing up back muscles


 I think one of the most important things for you to do when you're training your lower back is to train it with the muscles it prefers to work with. So it likes to get some help from the glutes, and it's also going to like to get some help from above from the lats that obviously tie into your low back. so it can be done with this type of variation, you can relate it to superman. 

We're about to roll in the hay with our arms behind our body though and you'll be able to see very subtly that I'm actually rotating my shoulders back with each repetition. So I'm even trying to get a little bit of external rotation to get them back here, and our rotator cuff involved. So I'm actually getting a little external rotation and obviously the squeeze of the lats and then, of course, the gluts and low back working together too. Here, the important thing is how long you hold it for. Try to hold it, or stick that contraction again for two to three seconds so that you can make sure that the muscles you want are doing the job and not just momentum. So guys, as you can see, bodyweight doesn't only mean you have no options. As a matter of fact, some of these exercises – like the second one in particular – are so damn hard that you might have to dial them back. So that doesn't mean you have to compromise on the difficulty of the exercise and therefore the results that you can get from doing them if you're stuck at home using bodyweight only. If you utilize a bit little bit of creativity like I said, and you understand the concept of overload you'll get the task done.




please don't forget to give your valuable suggestions and feedback,


KEEP MOVING KEEP HUSTLING


Previous
Next Post »

1 Comments:

Click here for Comments
LU
admin
April 15, 2021 at 10:44 PM ×

Hi there, I found your web site via Google while looking for a related topic, your website came up, it looks good. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks new york health and racquet club yacht

Congrats bro LU you got PERTAMAX...! hehehehe...
Reply
avatar